Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps: An Interactive Guide to Government Contracting (B.E.S.T Publishing, A Division of Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup) is a DIY, hands-on, step-by-step, interactive online technical guide, that has been named the training supplemental guide of choice for education on the supplier diversity and government contracting programs, in partnerships with Fortune 500 and Government Buyers, as well as, non-profit organizations.
Billions of dollars are being spent on goods and services every year with Fortune 500 and government buyers. There is a mandate of up to 50% to be spent with disadvantaged and underrepresented (small, women, minority, LGBT, and Veteran-owned) businesses. As companies grow they realize that they can’t do everything themselves, so they outsource their goods and service needs, this is where the supplier diversity program comes in. Under the supplier diversity program, there are partnerships being created between the buyers and suppliers on everything. Here are some examples of the partnerships:
· Your specialty is prepared foods, have you considered partnering with Whole Foods?
· You own a car dealership. Do you know that you can partner with your local, State or Federal law enforcement departments?
· You are a clothing designer, you can partner with Macy’s or your favorite high-end retailer.
There are several benefits pertaining to the supplier diversity program, let’s explore a few:
1) It helps to level the playing field for disadvantaged and underrepresented business owners;
2) It provides disadvantaged and underrepresented business owners the opportunity to sell their goods and services;
3) As businesses grow the economy is stimulated due to job creation which increases consumer purchasing; and
4) The partnership between the buyers and the suppliers helps the buyers to reach their supplier diversity goals.
This is how Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps can help you to learn the nuances of the supplier diversity and government contracting programs and to grow your business. For more about Published Author/Small Business Ambassador/Founder, Vernita Naylor, Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup) visit: · Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup) http://jabezenterprisegroup.com/
· Vernita Naylor on Capitol Hill (Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB2QXbmW6G8
· JEGroupZone https://thejegroupzone.wordpress.com/
· JEGroup (Twitter) https://twitter.com/JEGroupBiz
· Vernita Naylor (LinkedIn) https://www.linkedin.com/in/jabezenterprisegroup
· JEGroup (LinkedIn) https://www.linkedin.com/company/jabez-enterprise-group-jegroup-
· Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup) (Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/Jabez-Enterprise-Group-JEGroup-195801030496474/
· Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps (Youtube) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzzrS1AMYw
· Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Blog Talk Radio with Professor Smedley http://www.blogtalkradio.com/professor-smedley/2015/01/09/vernita-naylor-get-the-cheese-avoid-the-traps
· Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps (Barnes & Noble) http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/get-the-cheese-avoid-the-traps-vernita-r-naylor/1119943880